The awesome guys at Valve sent us more Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys for you guys and galls, but this time you will also get a chance to win the awesome Razer Deathadder mouse that is specially designed for FPS games.
In total, there are 20 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys and 3 Razer Deathadder mouses. In order to be eligible to win those prizes, the following steps should be done.
Step 1: Register on Gamersbook and Edit your profile (IMPORTANT: Name, Surname, Avatar, Country, etc. We need to know where to send the Razer Deathadder mouses).
Step 4: Terrorists or Counter-Terrorists? Which side do you prefer? Post your answer in the comment section here below!
IMPORTANT: Please note that you can leave only 1, (READ ONE) comment post here below, so anyone that does a double entry will be automatically disqualified.
We will select the three Razer Deathadder winners at the end of the giveaway. The winners will be chosen from the pool of 20 users that won Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta key previously.
Every single winner of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta key will be rewarded with one via our inbox system that can be seen in the top right corner of the website, under the options menu.
Monday 11 – 1 Key
Tuesday 12 – 1 Key
Wednesday 13 – 1 Key
Thursday 14 – 1 Key
Friday 15 – 1 Key
Monday 18 – 1 Key
Tuesday 19 – 1 Key
Wednesday 20 – 1 Key
Thursday 21 – 1 Key
Friday 22- 1 Key
Monday 25 – 1 Key
Tuesday 26 – 1 Key
Wednesday 27 – 1 Key
Thursday 28 – 1 Key
Friday 29 – 1 Key
Monday 2 – 1 Key
Tuesday 3 – 1 Key
Wednesday 4 – 1 Key
Thursday 5 – 1 Key
Friday 6 – 1 Key
About Razer Deathadder Mouse:
The Razer DeathAdder is the weapon of choice for gamers seeking a combination of comfort and unbridled gaming precision. Enjoy extended gaming sessions in comfort with its right-handed ergonomic form factor crafted for the world of competitive gaming; and when the difference between victory and defeat is determined between heartbeats, the 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor translates your every movement into frags with pinpoint accuracy.
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60–120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 127 mm / 5.00” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 148 g / 0.33 lbs
For more information about the Razer Deathadder, please visit the official website.